How to Fill Online Application Form
- In order to register go to https://apply.abburs.eu first and create an account. In order to do this, you need to have a valid e-mail address.
- Once you register, a link will be sent to your e-mail.
- Click on the link sent to your e-mail to create your “LOG IN” password for the application portal.
- Log in with your e-mail and password to start your application.
- You can continue to complete your application form in Turkish or in English. In order to do this click on your preferred language at the top right of your screen.
- Answer the questions as you go. The system will guide you according to your answers.
- You have to answer ALL the questions on the application form. In case of incomplete answers you cannot finalise your application.
- Upload a copy of your ID/passport, photo and required eligibility documents for your category/sub-category. All documents/photos uploaded onto the portal must be of high quality (resolution at least 800 pixels width and the file size maximum 4MB).
- You can always edit and save your answers to continue later before submitting your application form. Once the application form is submitted, no changes can be made.
- To submit your application form, press the submit button.
- After you submit your application your category/sub-category will be determined and you will be given a unique registration number.
You will see a WARNING MESSAGE if you fail to meet the eligibility criteria during the online application process, thus your application WILL NOT BE VALIDATED. However, the system will not prohibit you from completing and submitting the application form.